Sportslots

The Largest Online Trading Card Marketplace

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Graphing the Petes

Tomorrow I will be going down to the old barn to hound the Peterborough Petes. This will probably my last game graphing at Windsor Arena as they will be moving into the WFCU center on Dec 11. This will become uncharted territory, hopefully is will be as easy as Windsor Arena was. This year I prepared for the Petes by loading up on their goalie Trevor Cann, but about a month ago he was traded to the London Knights. They did aquire Sergei Korostin in the trade which was good. My goal is to get all 4 possible draft cards signed by the Petes along with two 8x10 and some other custom 7th Inning sketch cards. Also I will be going after the Spitfires but I always have way to much stuff for them. Maybe I will finally be able to aquire an autograph from the elusive Bob Boughner and Warren Rychel. It should be a madhouse for Zack Kassian as he will be coming to play in his hometown. Sadly the news came out today the New York Islanders first rounder Joshua Bailey will not be returning to Windsor this season :(

The Wantlist

1 - 8x10 of Zack Kassian in Team Canada Jersey
2 - 8x10 of Jason Missiaen in Habs Draft Portrait
3 - 8x10 of Adam Henrique in Devils Portrait and Spits puck which he flipped over the boards last season
4 - 8x10 of Richard Greenop in Spits jersey ( Amazing he's not fighting in it)
5 - Spits Salutes the Barn game puck of Conor O'Donnell which he gave to me after a game

No comments: