Sportslots

The Largest Online Trading Card Marketplace

Monday, November 24, 2008

Windsor vs Soo 11/23/2008









Went to see Windsor play the Soo Greyhounds. It wasn't really much of a game as Windsor absolutely destroyed the Soo 12-1. It was 4-0 after the first period and guys who usually rarely score lit the lamp. While Windsor was scoring a season high goals I was aquiring a season high for autographs. Jordan Nolan plays for the Soo and he is a former Spitfire, his dad Ted Nolan was in attendance and I asked him to sign my puck which he did and we talked for a bit about his sons in hockey. A really great guy.

Ted Nolan 1/1

Soo

Matt Caria 5/5 2 H&P 2 custom 7th inning sketch 1 pic card (said he's never signed the 7th inning cards before)
James Livingston 3/3 1 draft card, 1 7th inning, 1 pic card. He loved the 7th inning and asked if I could make him some which I will
Mike Stapleton 5/7 didn't signed the doubles
Denny Lambert 7/7 one of his assistants saw the cards and started to make fun of him. He has the biggest head I've ever seen.
Anthony Peluso 3/3 1 draft card 2 Tough guys cards
Jake Muzzin 1/1 Draft card His mom gave me a really dirty look for some reason?
Matt Lyall 1/1 pic card
Total 28

Windsor

I missed most of the Windsor guys since Denny Lambert took forever to come out.

Andrei Loktionov 3/5 Got hurt and was hobbling in the hallway after the game. he didn't know what to do with the Kings parkhurst card (1 for krista)
Ryan Ellis 2/2 (1 for krista)
Greg Nemisz 2/2
Adam Wallace 2/2 He really likes the cards I make and is always asking me to make him some extras
Jesse Blacker 1/1
Dale Mitchell 4/4
Justin Shugg 1/1
Total 15

Today's Grand Total 44

No comments: