Sportslots

The Largest Online Trading Card Marketplace

Friday, February 24, 2012

Justin Azevedo TTM Success


Justin Azevedo
c/o Manchester Monarchs
4 of 4 and actually signed my draft cards instead of keeping them like last time.
Sent Jan 23, 2012
Received Jan 31, 2012
8 days

Justin was an exciting player to watch back when he was with the Kitchener Rangers of the OHL. His mantle must be covered with awards from his junior days as in his final year he looked unstoppable when it came to scoring. The major knock on Justin is his size, being listed at 5'8" is tough when you are trying to make the NHL. This is my second success with Justin and I have also met him during his Kitchener days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can you link my blog
rhattm.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

can you link my blog rhattm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can you link my blog i linked yours rhattm.blogspot.com